home |  about us |  current jobs |  private sector clients |  public sector clients |  how to contact us |  useful links

To find a specialist from our comprehensive database of consultants, first please select an area of the United Kingdom you would like the specialist to carry out the work. Next, select a specialist area from the list on the right.
Once you have selected both, please press the "Search" button.



Housing Specialist

North West

Education Specialist

North East

Pollution Specialist


Licensing Specialist

South East

Health & Safety Specialist

South West

Food Safety Specialist


Grant Specialist


Contaminated Land Specialist


Nuisance Specialist